Friday, November 16, 2007

Soirée Season

Since I am the designated "social planner" of our household, I carry a miniature calendar with me at all times. You never know when someone will call, email or let you know of an upcoming party. This time of year my calendar gets a little worn out. Looking over the remaining weeks of 2007 I realized that almost every weekend includes at least one soirée! Ahhh...

With soirée season in full gear one thing comes to mind. "What to wear to a lovely soirée?" Besides whipping up something out of the box and unpredictable, I think to consider the quintessential Little Black Dress.

Knowing that there will be numerous LBD's in the room, I suggest going vintage....

and since "The Vintage Society" doors have not opened just yet (soon..soon)EBAY is always an option.

If you are feeling a little boho with a LAVIN influence shop here!

If you want to ruffle and flounce all night long shop here

If you want to be the best dressed in the room shop here



If you want the perfect dress to wear with colored tights shop here

No comments: