Monday, November 19, 2007

Weekend Recap: Birthday Extravaganza

It was a BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA! This will go down in the books as one of the best yet. The entire weekend was full of all the things I love most - clothes, shopping, clothes, my family and my wonderful hubby (who planned the extravaganza)!

My Birthday's Eve was just about perfect with my family in town (from the other coast). After the 9 to 5 is was time to celebrate with pedicures, pre-birhday gifts and dinner with the whole fam. The military inspired ensemble flowed from work to fun without a hitch..



The Birthday morning started with yellow roses by my side and being spoiled was the agenda for the rest of the day. It really was one shopping excursion after another and the icing on the cake was dinner by candlelight and love.



I guess the day couldn't go on forever - all good things must come to an end - but there were many gifts to strut on the street.. like these Michael Kors shoes (on sale!), new top (H&M), new bag (H&M) and many more to be worn...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just find your blog. I think that it is vey interesting and i am sure I will come back here soon.

Sofia & Flo said...

Happy Birthday!! You look adorable

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! It sounds fabulous and I adore those Michael Kors shoes.

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday! also, that first outfit is amazing, i want that vest...

jennifer said...

i love the socks! have finally realized how wonderful over-the-knee socks are... but sadly it is really too cold to wear them in england like that!!

Crimzen Creative said...

Love those black boots - your style is perfection and I am glad I stumbled upon your site.