Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas Weekend

It is officially time to stop everything mundane, routine, blah blah blah - and start celebrating "the most wonderful time of the year!" - CHRISTMAS!

It felt like a magical morning when I opened my eyes at 6:00 am, and the magic remained as I wrapped presents, had lunch with a friend, went shopping to show my hubby what I wanted (can you guess... shoes... of course) and eat sushi at the best little joint where Kasuki makes the best sushi.

Merry Christmas Weekend!

(I finally figured out how to make the photos bigger if you click on the image, sorry it took me so long!)


(Red Checkered Shirt - Vintage, Black Treggings - MNG, Black Platforms - Bebe)

2 comments:

fairykin said...

super duper shoes:)

Soul Tanggg said...

Ooooh! I love the MNG "treggings"

:)