Thursday, January 03, 2008

Postcard Snapshots

Postcards capture a snapshot of where you have been and what you have been doing. This is my Postcard to you...

POSTCARD SNAPSHOT - family and friends and my new re-designed Indian sari.



POSTCARD SNAPSHOT - an overnight holiday in Charleston (SC), dinner at High Cotton, punchy pinstripes and sherbet belts.


POSTCARD SNAPSHOT - Brunch, last minute shopping and polka dots to take us home.

POSTCARD SNAPSHOT - an unseasonably warm day made for a skip through the park or maybe it was a military march.

POSTCARD SNAPSHOT - dinner with friends and my new jumper, shoes and an old bow tie.
POSTCARD SNAPSHOT - "We'll take a cup o' kindness yet, For auld lang syne!"

8 comments:

la petite fashionista said...

love the snapshots. and your adjectives describing the oh-so-cute outfits. you could teach the unimaginative folks at lucky magazine a thing or two.

btw, i've nominated you for a thinking blogger award on my blog! check it out

xoxo

Brian and Beth Jones said...

Thanks for the nominations! and thanks for thinking I am imaginative!

Imelda said...

I love the black dress in the last picture!

Anonymous said...

love it all!!

Ann said...

what a gorgeous hallway you have! and of course, i love your inspiration and style.

c.lorraine said...

I love the re-done sari in the first picture! Did you do that???

Brian and Beth Jones said...

C.lorraine,

yes, i altered the sari. it was a funny cut and length and after playing with it a bit I felt a tunic length would be fun.

Anonymous said...

It all looks lovely. I especially love the military jacket & the re-designed sari!

My grandmother gave me a whole bunch of her unwanted saris which I've been meaning to make use of. I love the fact that they are just metres of fabric waiting to be used.