Thursday, January 17, 2008

Society Girl of the Week: Shiva Rose

This week I stumbled on a new inspiration. There are my trusty old inspirations that I can always rely on - Society Girls - who I can trust to make me think.

This one hasn't been on my radar, but after a photo on WhoWhatWear from the Art of Elysium Gala I did some research and found that she's definitely not a one hit wonder.

This Society Girl is married to a high profile actor (Dylan McDermott), but seems to be low key with her own style. She seems comfortable in her skin and willing to add interesting pieces to spice up her look.

Maybe our Society Girl of the Week will spark some interest for you...

Shiva Rose






4 comments:

discotheque confusion said...

Society girls with a quirk factor are a must; I can't be doing with charity bash throwing, ralph lauren, park ave dulls!

Shiva Rose seems to fit the right formula, though.

Sassy Cas said...

Umm, she recently divorced Dylan... or so I heard. I do agree that her sense of style is fantastic.

Unknown said...

she looks so marvelous and classy in all the pictures, especially the last one. wow.

dangerdorge said...

I have always loved her style. Back when The Practice was big I always looked out for photos of what she was wearing out with Dylan McDermott. Great choice!