Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekend Recap: Story Book Hour

This is an exciting week for The Vintage Society... I have news to tell... BUT I will be eaking it out slowly over the course of the week. Ohhhh.. I hope I have wetted your appetites.

Today... my lips are still sealed... but tune in throughout the week to stay updated on all the adventures to come.

Moving on to Weekend Recap - It must be storybook hour because I seem to have been influenced by Little House in the Prairie and Heidi throughout the weekend.


(Vintage Prairie dress, Tights - Target, and Booties - Steve Madden)

(Vintage Gretel Jumper, "Johnny Cash" T-shirt - Urban Outfitters, Scarf - Charleston Market, Shoes - Steve Madden)

(Burnt Orange Shirt, jeans and Vest - H&M, vintage boots)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh, can't wait for the news and am in luv with your 2nd outfit.

Soul Tanggg said...

you are absolutely ADORABLE.
and all of your outfits are fantastic!

FidgetFinds said...

Thank you so much Beth for the add, I really appreciate it! And of course you look wonderful as always. Looovvveee the Gretel Jumper!

Stararah said...

Your outfits are adorable. I love the second one best!

Sarah Mendelsohn said...

you're outfits are lovelyy

lee jones said...

the outfits are so sweet. awesome style there love.