Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Instant Oufit: Weekend Holiday

I am packing my bags in preparation for a holiday weekend away from the grit and grime.. away to luxury and pampering.

Weekend getaways are like the cherry on top of an ice cream sunday! There is nothing strenuous to ponder when packing - everything should be light, comfortable and fabulous.

As travelers (and Society Girls) we should take inspiration from the women of era's gone by. Explorations were a luxury and that meant they stepped out in their best "traveling suit". With panache they strolled down the train platform or boarded the plane, and now it's our turn to make a SPLASH!

7 comments:

Eyeliah said...

Oh great outfits, yor polyvores are seriously the best. ;-p

christina said...

I'm loving the first dress moreso than the other, although it comes from the fact I can't help but love that bow!

karla deras said...

LOVE THE FIRST LOOK!

Alicia said...

I love, love, *love* that first dress. The whole outfit is cute, but I really heart the dress most of all.

Luxe. said...

Oh I love the yellow floppy hat!

Annie said...

It's the Ugly Betty purse!!
I think it's spiffy!

Lydia said...

I love the adorable use of white dresses, such a summer staple :D