Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Instant Outfit: Fitted Button-Down Tank

It's not just a fitted tank, its a little more tailored.. a little more sophisticated. It can be worn alone, layered over and under, tucked in or out - it's the Gray Fitted Button-Down Tank.

I have come to be a huge fan of gray, not gray days or gray moods.. just gray shades of clothing. It is versatile and can be mixed with so many different colors creating multiple looks. Just think - gray & yellow, gray & black, gray & graphic multi colored prints - each one individual, sparking ideas of moods, scenes surrounding, and the girl wearing them.

Instant Outfit explores how to make gray not so grim.


8 comments:

Angie said...

I love gray too. It's definitely one of my favorite colors to wear. At one point though I realized that gray was dominating my wardrobe and suddenly I didn't know what to wear. I think I've got it under control now though. :)

Jimena said...

I'm starting to develope a very serious crush on gray as well... don't really own that many gray items, but I can see my shopping radar going on everytime I stumble into something of that colour.

Very lovely polyvore as usual!

Fashion Trend Guide said...

Gray is one of my favorite neutral colors. I especially like gray with lavender or with pink. Nice picks!

Anonymous said...

I love grey as well, its a very versatile colour. It works in all the seasons which is what you need in Britian

AlicePleasance said...

Gray is so versatile! love all the outfits :-)

Chelsea's Girl said...

http://chelseasgirl.blogspot.com/

Just be...... said...

I love when you put together the instant outfits, because you put up so many options. Thanks!!

MELI. said...

love the jacket and that white blouse (topshop?) can we get a breakdown, this is one of my fave collages. and that floral skirt is also lovely. great to see the you&the site up+runnin :) xo