Thursday, May 08, 2008

Society Girl of the Week: Michelle Williams

She stole my heart, when on that red carpet, she pranced down in her sushine-y, bee yellow Vera Wang dress. Her hair, lip color, and stunning necklace were the picture of perfection. If I were ever able to grace that carpet, it would be hard not to copy every last detail of her on that evening.

Since then has chopped off her long locks and embraced a simplistic pixie style that is effortless and magical. Her darling daughter will always remind us of the tragedy she has experienced, but she stays strong and marches forward.

She is our Society Girl of the Week..

Michelle Williams








10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore Michelle Williams!!!! She was always more cool than Katie Holmes when they were on Dawson's Creek (and I have nothing against Katie)

WendyB said...

That yellow dress was divine.

Brittany(aka Ruby) said...

I always thought she was adorable!

Anonymous said...

i love her young mod mia farrow vibe. she can really pull it off well.

Miriam said...

Good choice! She's so pretty and always so well dressed. I actually used to want to be her back when she was Jen in Dawsons Creek!

Anonymous said...

She is simply remarkabkle and a true inspiration to me.

EvaAmarri said...

I think she is a beautiful person. I loved that yellow dress.

Jimena said...

Oh... I've always thought she was unbelievably adorable.

I love her shorter hair. And I had never seen pictures of her 'street-style', they're great.

Danz said...

She seems like such a sweet person. I love the last three photos of her.

Kate said...

Totally agree. She rocks that short blonde bob-eque hairdo like no one else!