Monday, June 09, 2008

First off the List

First off my "Summer Hit List" - crossed it off, checked the box. My brightly plaid pinafore dress arrived in the mail via EBAY just a few days ago.

It was pure joy when I realized it was a perfect fit and exactly what I hoped for. Lately I have been reminiscing about the pinafore dresses worn by Carrie Bradshaw. There is something so girly and playful about the look.

Just the right thing for a warm summer evening.


(click on photo for a closer look)

6 comments:

annabananna said...

just pretty, pretty, pretty! love it (as if you hadn't noticed by now)

Eyeliah said...

So adorable - luv it!

Kathrynsky said...

oh my god - gorgeous!!!

Smaggle said...

Oh wow I love the pinafore dress. It's gorgeous!

Luxe. said...

This is so lovely!

Kimberley said...

I love that vintage dress. It looks great on you!

-SLCsocialite