Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Instant Outfit: Blazers

There is nothing I have leaned on more this season than blazers - a black blazer, military inspired blazer, navy blazer - it has been my go-to item.

The blazer can be layered over any look and give it a new twist. Something as casual and cool as a t-shirt and jeans shorts all of a sudden receives a spin when the blazer is thrown on top. There is nothing more surprising than a maxi evening dress paired with the sophisticated blazer.

It is not just for the office anymore - make it work with anything.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you!! I almost feel this was "meant" for me! But, not really.... Love you! Shell B. (now V.)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this post. Could you put where the items are from in this post and future ones, b/c I'd love to purchase some of them. Thanks!