Sunday, June 29, 2008

Simple Southern Girl

A Southern girl who misses the spanish moss that drips and drapes on numerous oak trees that sprawl over green grass, who misses the lush countryside, who misses the farm land, the good southern soul food and the "weird looks" I receive wherever I go dressed the way I dress.

Today I am just a simple southern girl in a little cream eyelet dress with my straw hat toppin' my head - reconnecting with the spanish moss and lush green farmlands.



(Dress - Jovovich Hawk for Target, Shoes and Belt - thrifted, Hat - Ebay)

10 comments:

bi-style said...

ahh is that a pearl necklace?
the dress is really cute, a great summer outfit! I love the belt!

lucyloves said...

A beautiful summer outfit : )

JuliaFuentes said...

woww i really love your style

Human Racing said...

Beautiful dress. I really like how the red belt looks with it.

Anthea said...

Super cute ! The belt and beads are awesome!

Luna said...

So lovely:)

Draumur said...

your blog name seems to be taken from an arthur conan doyle mistery book!

http://saturdaydraumur.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

oarr i like it. you look very good.

Leather jacket said...

cool. great summer outfit. very comfortable.

Unknown said...

Assam blog, such a nice post, i really like this post, i have read your post, excellent Stylish Outfits thanks for share this post.