Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This with This.. and That!

Mixing the unexpected - prints and patterns that you don't automatically think of.. that is what makes fashion so much fun!

Thrown together in the matter of moments, those are sometimes the best creations. It is where "effortless" comes in to play. Times when there isn't much thought put into an outfit, just pulling from the closet "this with this.. and that" - then out the door.

My version of "this with this.. and that"!

Leopards & Stripes

(Shirt - Crossroads Trading Co., Vest and Skirt - thrifted, Shoes - Steve Madden)

14 comments:

NewYorkChique said...

Oh I'm in love with the vest you used- and I think that it goes together really well with the black and white shirt

Luxe. said...

Ooh stripes and florals I love it! Its really young and fresh!

Smaggle said...

Oh I love the colour combo. I love mixing patterns you look great!

FabFashionista said...

Gorgeous

leslie and pam said...

lovee the shoes!

www.loserswholovefashion.blogspot.com

Sheryl said...

wow i wouldnt have thought of that!

bi-style said...

you look great with the pattern mix! I love your style and your blog

Anonymous said...

I completely agree. Sometimes if I'm bored and have a lot of time to get ready (not often) I like to think 'what doesn't go with this?' and work it back and try and come up with something utterly random.

Imelda said...

Love this outfit!

STYLE DU MONDE said...

This outfit is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love the sailor stripes and the long pearl-like necklace.

Elise said...

love love love les elephants. SO jealous.

megan said...

Love this outfit! Especially the vest.

megan / http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

Fashion Sac said...

Amazing look – as always, and amazing photos – as always! Beautiful!