Friday, June 27, 2008

Travel Onward!

Well it’s that time of year again, time to jump on a jet plane and head out for adventures – a trip to the South and then a jaunt up to Boston.

I love this time of year, summer vacations and explorations – and of course an excuse to compile an all-new traveling trousseau. Gone are the days when women would spend hours and days at the local seamstress as she prepared for her summer’s abroad, but I like to think I arrange my suitcases with the same care they packed their trunks.

As I head out for my excursion, I don’t plan on leaving all you Society Girl’s behind. I plan on taking you on the fashion side of my travels.

Fashion Postcards will be arriving on a daily basis.. so keep checking the mail!

A red eye flight meant comfort and ease!

Travels

(Racer-back Tank – Quiksilver Women’s, Jeans – H&M, Belt –thrifted, Roman Sandals – Urban Outfitters)

9 comments:

bi-style said...

I love love love this outfit!! It's chic, casual and looks great on you!

Margaux said...

Très joli sac !

Persephone said...

Enjoy your trip! Where are you going for your warm climate vacation?

christina said...

I do love how it you dressed up a typically dressed down outfit!

Danz said...

Fab outfit! That bag is great and your hair looks so pretty :)

said...

love it

Anonymous said...

You look ready for summer. I am happy to see that you've incorporated that long pearl necklace with your outfit.

And Jeans and a white tank are so classic together. It's never boring.

Titanium jewelry said...

I like you blog !

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,