Sunday, June 22, 2008

YOU ARE INVITED to the Society Swap

One more event coming around the corner.. as in Tuesday evening THIS WEEK!

You are all invited to attend the first ever SOCIETY SWAP!

Bring all those old pieces and trade them for someone else's treasures. Clothes that sit in your closet... you just don't wear them anymore.. bring them... share them.. and get some new "old pieces" from some other Society Girl.

Jewelry by Maliciously Hot and Dust Jewelry will also be available.


June 24th, 2008
7-10 PM

siteLA
2522 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
siteLA.org
213 413


9 comments:

Marion said...

Hi, I have just discovered your blog and I really like it! Keep up the good work! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love those dresses!! I just found this really great website for great dresses at shopgoldyn.com..you should definitely check it out!!

Anonymous said...

i loved the post about travelling shirt... what i missed though was the links to each of the girls. i seriously wanted to find more pics of francesca, she's lovely. rhiannon and ranna i already follow their blogs.

CottonPetal said...

Oh, this makes me wich I lived a little closer! Scotland is a world away though! I'm sure all you girls who can make it to the swap will have an awesome time. Looking forward to seeing some photos of the event ^u^

Anonymous said...

ha, another lovely event I won´t be seen at- damn europe!
maybe that travelling shirt could travel just a little further next time..? ;)
anyway, have fun!
xx

Ada [The Duchess] said...

I wish I could go. Have you ever thought of holding one here in Toronto, Canada? Why does all the good fashion and literary meets have to be in The United States. Come here my pretties!

Anonymous said...

Hi there !
There is a new vintage shop online,
come and see

www.claireetlaura.blogspot.com

claire et laura x

Fashion Is Poison said...

so wish i could have made it. i have so many things i don't wear anymore

gwen. said...

I wish I'm in LA :(